The New York Knicks (19-21) are favored (by 6.5 points) to build on a three-game home winning streak when they host the San Antonio Spurs (15-24) on Monday, January 10, 2022 at 7:30 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 212.5.
NBA betting odds for Knicks vs. Spurs
Knicks Betting Trends
As the Home Team
- New York is 9-11 in home contests with an 8-12 record against the spread at home.
- The Knicks have a 1-5 record ATS in home games this season as 6.5-point favorites or more.
- New York has hit the over in nine of its 20 home games this year with a set over/under (45%).
- Recent history seems to go against the Knicks to beat the total. Their home games have averaged a total of 211.1 points per contest this season.
Last 10 Games
- New York covered the spread six times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 New York games has gone over the set total three times.
- The Knicks’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 208 points scored. That’s 4.5 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Knicks have scored 5.5 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
Overall Betting Stats
- New York is 18-22-0 ATS this season.
- In games they have played as at least 6.5-point favorites this season, the Knicks are 3-6 against the spread.
- New York games have hit the over in 17 out of 40 opportunities (42.5%).
- The Knicks have a 15-9 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 62.5% of those games).
- When it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -261 or shorter, New York has a record of 5-4 (55.6%).
Spurs Betting Trends
As the Away Team
- San Antonio is 8-14 in road contests and has covered the spread 12 times on the road.
- This season, the Spurs have a 0-1 record ATS on the road as 6.5-point underdogs or more.
- San Antonio’s games have gone over the set point total eight times on the road this year.
- Recent history gives an edge to the Spurs to beat the total. This year their road games averaged a total of 221.1 points per contest.
Last 10 Games
- San Antonio has a 4-6 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- San Antonio’s last 10 games saw five go over the total.
- The last 10 Spurs games averaged 224.6 total points, 12.1 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- During the last 10 games, the Spurs are scoring 114.5 points per game compared to their 110.9 season average.
Overall Betting Stats
- San Antonio has gone 22-17-0 ATS this season.
- In games this season in which they were an underdog by 6.5 points or more, the Spurs have a 10-3 record against the spread.
- San Antonio has hit the over in 20 of its 39 games with a set total (51.3%).
- The Spurs have won nine, or 32.1%, of the 28 games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- San Antonio has entered 11 games this season as the underdog by +212 or more and is 4-7 in those contests.
- New York and its opponent have broken the 212.5-point mark 16 times this season.
- San Antonio games have had over 212.5 points 26 times this year.
- The Knicks and Spurs average 214.9 points per game combined, which is 2.4 more than the over/under for this matchup.
- These two teams combine to allow 216.2 points per game, which is 3.7 greater than the total for this matchup.
- The over/under in this game is 212.5 points, 0.6 higher than the average total in Knicks games this season.
- This season, Spurs games have resulted in an average scoring total of 220.4, which is 7.9 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
Knicks Player Props
- Julius Randle: 19.5 PTS, 10.1 REB, 41.9 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (68-for-215)
- Alec Burks: 11.7 PTS, 1.3 STL, 39 FG%, 40.4 3PT% (74-for-183)
- RJ Barrett: 15.7 PTS, 40.2 FG%, 33.9 3PT% (61-for-180)
- Evan Fournier: 13.5 PTS, 41.4 FG%, 38.1 3PT% (101-for-265)
- Mitchell Robinson: 7.6 PTS, 8 REB, 1.6 BLK, 77.9 FG%
Spurs Player Props
- Dejounte Murray: 18.3 PTS, 8.3 REB, 9 AST, 2.1 STL, 43.7 FG%, 33.6 3PT% (47-for-140)
- Derrick White: 14.5 PTS, 5.5 AST, 1.2 STL, 42.3 FG%, 29.4 3PT% (57-for-194)
- Jakob Poeltl: 12.4 PTS, 8.8 REB, 1.4 BLK, 59.7 FG%
- Keldon Johnson: 14.7 PTS, 45.2 FG%, 44.1 3PT% (56-for-127)
- Lonnie Walker IV: 11.7 PTS, 40.4 FG%, 31.5 3PT% (57-for-181)